Diamond wire used for profiling is stable and highly effective. It makes smooth surface, and accurate sizes with small inter-space.
Attentions for the diamond wire cutting on stationary machines:
1. Regular inspections of diamond wire self rotation and make adjustment in time.
2. Regular inspections of diamond wire abrasive to avoid cut-in-one-side problem happen. Once it happens, make the solution straight way.
3. Regular inspections the joint, as well as the beads of two sides, if they are abrasive badly, replaces them in time.
4. The cable tension of the stationary machines should be controlled within 250-300kg(φ 4-5mmcables).
5. Linear speed is changed according to the different hardness of stones.
Class 1-2 granite: 28-30m/s
Class 3-4 granite: 26-28m/s
Class 5 granite: 24-28m/s
Abrasive stone: 30-35m/s
6. For the new wire, when start to cut, its linear speed should be slower 2-3/s than the standard mentioned above, it is good for sharpen.
7. Water supply is around 15-25L/min.
|Model No.||Diameter(mm)||Fixing Type||Beads/m||Material type||Sawing speed(m2/min)||Lifetime(m2/m)||Line speed(m/s)|
Quanzhou TOP Diamond Tools Co., Ltd is one of the most professional manufacturers of top quality diamond tools in China with the management system certificate of ISO9001. All of our production and inspection are rigidly controlled according to the International Standard which guarantee our steady quality and reasonable cost of diamond tools, such as diamond saw blades, diamond segments, diamond wire saw, diamond / PCD cup wheels, diamond polishing pads, diamond grinding plate / pucks / plugs, diamond fickert / frankfurt, diamond core bits, router bits, brushes etc.
They are widely used for cutting and grinding granite, marble, concrete, asphalt, ceramics, etc.
With over 15 years of production and problem solving experience, we have been developing diamond tools in different applications featured with reliable quality and reasonable price as follows:
1. Diamond Tools for Concrete Flooring (from surface preparation up to final polishing)
2. Diamond Tools for Stone (from its extraction in the quarry, through slabbing, sawing, drilling, milling and surfacing, up to final polishing)
3. Diamond Tools for Construction.
Our goal is to guarantee our tools work efficiently for every customers always and increase the competition for theirs.
We would like to thank all of our existing customers for their loyalty and support over the years. We would also like to welcome new customers and look forward to a long and prosperous future together.