Diamond Grinding Plates Metal Bond for Husqvarna Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7 US $16|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Box Packaging or Customized Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Abrasive: Diamond
- Type: Abrasive Disc
- Bond: Super Soft to Super Hard
- Segment Height: 10mm-13mm
- No. of Segments: 2 Pieces
- Delivery Details: 7-15 Days
- Material: Diamond
- Trademark: Top Diamond Tools
- Origin: China
- Cross-Sectional Shape: Trapezoid
- Bonding Agent: Metal
- Grit: 6#-300#
- Shape of Segment: Round
- Design: 3 Holes
- Shipment: by Sea, Air or Express
- Types: Surface Grinding Wheel
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 68042100
Application: Surface preparation, concrete correction, grinding and polishing.
Advantage: High efficiency and long lifetime
1, Segment Shapes: Rectangle, Round, Diamond Shaped, Arrow, Oval, etc
2, Grit: 6#, 16#, 30#, 50#, 70#, 120#, 150#, 300#
3, Bond: Super Soft, Soft, Medium, Hard, , Super Hard
4, Different Designs: HTC, Husqvarna, Prepmaster, Lavina, Levetec, etc.
Quanzhou TOP Diamond Tools Co., Ltd is one of the most professional manufacturers of top quality diamond tools in China with the management system certificate of ISO9001. All of our production and inspection are rigidly controlled according to the International Standard which guarantee our steady quality and reasonable cost of diamond tools, such as diamond saw blades, diamond segments, diamond wire saw, diamond / PCD cup wheels, diamond polishing pads, diamond grinding plate / pucks / plugs, diamond fickert / frankfurt, diamond core bits, router bits, brushes etc.
They are widely used for cutting and grinding granite, marble, concrete, asphalt, ceramics, etc.
With over 15 years of production and problem solving experience, we have been developing diamond tools in different applications featured with reliable quality and reasonable price as follows:
1. Diamond Tools for Concrete Flooring (from surface preparation up to final polishing)
2. Diamond Tools for Stone (from its extraction in the quarry, through slabbing, sawing, drilling, milling and surfacing, up to final polishing)
3. Diamond Tools for Construction.
Our goal is to guarantee our tools work efficiently for every customers always and increase the competition for theirs.
We would like to thank all of our existing customers for their loyalty and support over the years. We would also like to welcome new customers and look forward to a long and prosperous future together.