Diamond Wire Saw for Granite Quarry
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $45|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Box Packaging or Customized Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Brand: Top Diamond Tools
- Specification: ISO9001
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: Top Diamond Tools
- Origin: China
Good choice for granite quarry
Rubber coating ensure the wire in good condition before the diamond beads wear out
Extract large dimension blocks with low cost
Germany cable guarantee for no break during normal work.
Supply different hardness of beads HRB (95-105)
When place order of diamond wire saw please specify us as follows:
1. The power and technical parameters of wire saw machine
2. The hardness and chemical information of granite material, if possible
3. The usual dimension of cutting bench, especially the working height
4. Expected cutting performance in both speed and life
|Item No.||Diameter (mm)||Fixing Type||Beads/M||Material type||Sawing Speed (mm/min)||Lifetime (m2/m)||Linear Speed (m/s)|
Quanzhou TOP Diamond Tools Co., Ltd is one of the most professional manufacturers of top quality diamond tools in China with the management system certificate of ISO9001. All of our production and inspection are rigidly controlled according to the International Standard which guarantee our steady quality and reasonable cost of diamond tools, such as diamond saw blades, diamond segments, diamond wire saw, diamond / PCD cup wheels, diamond polishing pads, diamond grinding plate / pucks / plugs, diamond fickert / frankfurt, diamond core bits, router bits, brushes etc.
They are widely used for cutting and grinding granite, marble, concrete, asphalt, ceramics, etc.
With over 15 years of production and problem solving experience, we have been developing diamond tools in different applications featured with reliable quality and reasonable price as follows:
1. Diamond Tools for Concrete Flooring (from surface preparation up to final polishing)
2. Diamond Tools for Stone (from its extraction in the quarry, through slabbing, sawing, drilling, milling and surfacing, up to final polishing)
3. Diamond Tools for Construction.
Our goal is to guarantee our tools work efficiently for every customers always and increase the competition for theirs.
We would like to thank all of our existing customers for their loyalty and support over the years. We would also like to welcome new customers and look forward to a long and prosperous future together.