Crown Segment Diamond Core Drill Bit for Stone
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Pieces/Month|
|Transport Package:||White Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Drilling
- Connector: Shank, M14, M16, 5/8"-11, Gas1/2"for CNC Machine
- Specification: ISO9001
- Material: Diamond
- Manufacturing Arts: Welding
- Trademark: TOP Diamond Tools
- Origin: China
Welding Type: Silver Welding
Applications: Kinds of granite or hard stone.
Machinery: Suitable for stand drilling machines or Electrical hand-held drillers or CNC machines.
Wet or dry use, this type drill bit is specially designed for dry use.
1. Turbo Shape Diamond Segments provide faster drilling speed than normal drill bits.
(Special material for Segments brazing)
2. Diamond vacuum brazed on the surface of steel pipe.
|Iten||Diameter||Segment Size||Use||Pipe Length||Welding Method||Adaptor|
|Diamond Core Drill Bits With Turbo Segment For Dry Drilling||29mm (1-1/8")||16x2.5x10||Wet|
Quanzhou TOP Diamond Tools Co., Ltd is one of the most professional manufacturers of top quality diamond tools in China with the management system certificate of ISO9001. All of our production and inspection are rigidly controlled according to the International Standard which guarantee our steady quality and reasonable cost of diamond tools, such as diamond saw blades, diamond segments, diamond wire saw, diamond / PCD cup wheels, diamond polishing pads, diamond grinding plate / pucks / plugs, diamond fickert / frankfurt, diamond core bits, router bits, brushes etc.
They are widely used for cutting and grinding granite, marble, concrete, asphalt, ceramics, etc.
With over 15 years of production and problem solving experience, we have been developing diamond tools in different applications featured with reliable quality and reasonable price as follows:
1. Diamond Tools for Concrete Flooring (from surface preparation up to final polishing)
2. Diamond Tools for Stone (from its extraction in the quarry, through slabbing, sawing, drilling, milling and surfacing, up to final polishing)
3. Diamond Tools for Construction.
Our goal is to guarantee our tools work efficiently for every customers always and increase the competition for theirs.
We would like to thank all of our existing customers for their loyalty and support over the years. We would also like to welcome new customers and look forward to a long and prosperous future together.